*UDPATED Dec. 2023*
These are the most common emails we receive on a daily basis, and the answers:
- Where is my order? Please see below for current info on handling times, but in general we run a 15 -business- day handling time. Meaning your order label will be printed within that time and queue for duplication. All non rush orders are printed in order, and batch duplicated. If you would like to speed up this process add Rush Processing under order options.
- I ordered X amount of days ago and haven’t received anything notification yet? Please check the current times below. Once a label has been printed you will receive an email from site with info.
- How long does it take for an order to ship? Please see current turnaround time(s) below on this FAQ section of website.
- Can I request a title? Yes, email any requests to email@example.com.
- I sent a request email and haven’t heard anything back from you, what gives? We receive plenty of requests, and we go through them weekly. That being said, you will only receive a reply back if/when we fill a request.
- Why do you only charge X when X charges a lot more? We try to charge specifically for the -time- involved and the supplies/cost of operation. We don’t charge based on content. For example, Regular CDN Blurays have a set price, Blackseries (Multi Film) sets have a set price, even though some titles have 12+ hours of content. They cost the same amount of time for us to duplicate.
- Why does it taking so long to fill my order? We receive upwards of 60 orders per day, and everything is made to order. We try our best to keep things less than 15 business days, but at times that’s just not possible. The only options would be to raise prices, but this is obviously not what anyone wants. So with the reasonable pricing, comes some patience.
- My cases arrived cracked can I get a replacement no charge? As of January 2022, we only replace cases for orders that added the box protection/guarantee. If you would like a box/the ability to have cases replaced please search for “box protection” and add it to cart along with your items.
CURRENT TURNAROUND TIMES (as of Jan, 2023).
*NOTE* Northern Kansas is experiencing Winter Storms/Artic Blasts (Beg. Jan 4th.) and there are delays in USPS/UPS/Fedex which is effecting pickups, and suppy deliveries to our office.
*NOTE* As of November, processing times are still in the 15-35 business day range, but limited run, large orders, ala
carte and overseas orders may take longer to print.
*NOTE* Orders on/around our weeklong Black Friday sale will more than likely exceed normal handling times.
Keep in mind none of this is concrete and any non rush order should be treated like a preorder.
If you are in a rush, please add rush processing under order options.
Orders containing 1-2 items generally ship very fast in comparison to larger orders. Orders of 3+ items placed on or after March 1st make require additional handling time. Please be patient during this time.
Please keep in mind once a label has been printed your order queues for duplication. This means the tracking will not update until it’s physically picked up by USPS. Please do not send emails saying your label/package hasn’t been picked up yet.
If you are inquiring about the status of an order under 50 days old please re-read the FAQ.
If you are inquiring about the status of an order over 50 days old pleaseemail us at: